一道本不卡免费高清Each student shall receive the chemical knowledge base required for students graduating with an undergraduate degree that is consistent with the requirements of the accrediting organization, the American Chemical Society.
- 1 a.) Each student will be able to visualize, identify, and describe the composition of the atom and various types of matter
- 1 b.) Each student will be able to describe the relationship between the microscopic, macroscopic, and symbolic representations of matter and its changes.
- 1 c.) Each student will express the role of energy in: the changes of matter, the determination of the chemical structure, and the reactivity of molecules.
- 1 d.) Each student will be able to use quantitative calculations, and qualitative judgments to apply theoretical and mechanistic principles to chemical systems.
- 1 e.) Each student will be able to express and formulate the proper chemical nomenclature, chemical synthesis, and chemical characteristics of inorganic and organic compounds.
一道本不卡免费高清Each student shall develop the written and oral communication skills required for proper dissemination of chemical information to colleagues and the public.
- 2 a.) Each student will be able to prepare and produce scientific written communications using the American Chemical Society style and format.
- 2 b.) Each student will demonstrate scientific oral communication skills through poster presentations and seminar discussions.
Each student shall develop the analytical and critical thinking skills needed to acquire, analyze and interpret data.
- 3 a.) Each student will demonstrate a competency and proficiency with experimental skills involved in chemical synthesis, instrumental methods, quantitative measurements and statistical data analysis.
- 3 b.) Each student will be able to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills in the solution of chemical problems.
- 3 c.) Each student will be able to evaluate, examine, and apply chemical content knowledge found in chemical databases, chemical libraries, and chemical journals.
一道本不卡免费高清Each student shall become aware of how chemistry affects society and the environment.
- 4 a.) Each student will be able to express the impact that chemistry has on society by demonstrating proper safe handling of chemical compounds and chemical waste according to governmental regulations.